Business Process Management
BPA Server is a comprehensive Business Process Management and Workflow Management system.
GetSoft has been awarded the distributorship of BPA Server in South Africa.
Whether you implement BPA Server® yourself, require advanced or basic training or require a Getsoft implementation, we can assist. Not only are we BPA Server® accredited, but we will take the time to understand your business and how this comprehensive platform can be utilised to the full in your specific business.
We can provide solutions for:
- SQL Server
- MS Sql Server Reporting Services
Please visit https://www.codelessplatforms.com/ for comprehensive product details.
Integration with third party products can be difficult – BPA Server® makes the task much easier.
Vendor aligned products are developed for easy integration with your ERP system and are regularly added to the suite.
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Access Accounts
Integration connectors have been developed for many more systems including:
- CRM Systems
- Courier Companies
- Financial Systems
- SMS messaging
- Email Systems
- MS Office
- Online Shopping
- Point of Sale
Advanced Business Alerts
Business management need to be aware of any significant change that could impact business operation. BPA Server® makes this possible by implementing triggers or positioning monitors without the need for programming.
Easy, Secure, Advanced alerts.
- Database Triggers
- Scheduled checking
- Email arrival
- SMS arrival
BPA Server® executes the flow that you have designed, follows your decisions and sends you the reports.
Drag and Drop tools on a work surface graphically map out your workflow.
- Events – Database Triggers, schedules and messages among others can launch a workflow process.
- Inputs can be from files, database queries, web services and messages
- Data from inputs can be formatted to a wide range of XML, HTML, Text, Crystal Reports or SQL server reporting services reports.
- Formatted information can be stored, written to a database, passed to an external program, emailed as a report or passed on to further workflow steps.
- Processes can be executed to cater for complex external requirements.
- Success or failure of workflow can be reported to appropriate persons for action.
Let us assist you with your workflow requirement and quickly close any cracks in your business processes. We will keep your business running and make sure it is smoother than ever before. Contact us to find out how we can help transform your business.